What it is: A one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, matte finish while controlling shine.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
What Else You Need to Know: This one-step powder and foundation gives skin a smooth and even, all-matte finish with medium-to-full buildable coverage, with a velvety texture that allows skin to breathe. Long-wearing, color-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling/creasing, non-fading—all for 12 hours. Available in M·A·C' most inclusive range of colors.
- 24-hour wear
- Immediately reduces appearance of pores
- Controls oil and shine for up to eight hours
- For all skin types, especially oily skin
- Stay-true color for up to 24 hours
- Non-streaking/caking/settling/creasing for up to 24 hours
- Sweat- and humidity-resistant
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
-Apply to well-moisturized and prepped skin with the 159 Synthetic Duo Fiber brush for a light to medium coverage.
-Apply with the included sponge applicator for more coverage. If using the sponge, make sure to replace it every few weeks and store it in the compartment underneath the powder instead of storing in on top of the powder.
-Try finishing your application with a light veil of Prep + Prime Fix+ to give skin a fresh appearance.